Sunday, November 18, 2012

Back steps are done

I finally managed to finish the back steps. I came up with an assembly line approach to help get them done. I was in a bit of a hurry because next weekend is our annual Thanksgiving party.

The steps are two different colours because I ran out of left over Vitex decking from the back deck. I finished it using the old deck that was dismantled when we renovated two years ago. It looks a bit funny, but new Vitex was going to cost quite a bit and I like the idea of reusing the old timber.

Finally finished!

The strawberries are coming along nicely and there are lots of pots on the deck.

Strawberries and pots on the deck

The citrus trees now have boarders around them to keep me from getting them with the edger.

Citrus tree protection

No comments: