Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New couch and bookshelves

When we got home from the Epic our new couch had been delivered. We ordered it a month ago and were able to to choose the style, colour and even had the arms widened slightly. It is incredibly comfortable and I look forward to actually having some time to enjoy it.

New couch

The last couple days I have been painting the bookshelves I made in my last round of woodworking classes. I decided to paint them because we have lots of wooden things in the house and we needed a bit of colour. It really like the colour we chose. It reminds me of eucalyptus leaves, which goes with the eucalyptus floorboards.

New bookshelves

Mifi helping put stuff on the new bookshelves

The house is starting to feel rather homey or homely depending which version of English you speak.

No comments: