Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Short Break

I wasn’t able to update the blog yesterday. I had a job interview with Crown Minerals. It went okay, and I will find out tomorrow if I make to the next round.

We found out yesterday that our shipment from Australia is meant to arrive on the 4th of January. It should take a little while to get through customs, but hopefully not more than a week. We have been making due with an air mattress for a bed and a bean bag for a lounge sweet. We also bought an outdoor table and chairs that we have been using for a dining room set.

Helen’s friend Laura is here in Wellington. She’ll be here until Sunday. After we drop her off at the airport, Helen and I are heading off for our road trip. I am not sure how much I will able to update the blog over the next couple weeks. So if I don’t get a chance again let me just wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Aaron & Helen,

Have a safe and interesting trip around the North Island. Also we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Craig & family are in their new home tonight!